Minimum Job Requirements
- Must have a minimum of three years’ experience in the industrial/commercial construction industry and have an in-depth understanding of the operation of various types of heavy construction equipment.
- Knowledge of oils and lubricants with the ability to make mechanical repairs as necessary.
- Ability to operate equipment to check for proper operation after service has been made.
- Maintain lubrication and oil sample records.
- Must be able to read and understand safety and quality standards and effectively utilize all trade tools and equipment relevant to the work.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
- Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical work in varying temperatures and outside conditions.
- Will climb and maintain balance on stairs and ladders.
- Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
- Move in and around confined, cluttered and uneven areas.
- May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.